SCOPE OF POLICY
- Clients – individuals who use the “book online “ function to make an appointment for services and in the process creates a client account with Rolfing® Anastasia Kostner; or, individuals that contact us through email, correspondence or phone to set up an appointment and provide similar information by filling out an hard copy Intake Form.
CLIENT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When creating a Client Account we request three types of information:
- Contact Information used to be able to successfully communicate with our Clients. Specifically, your name, email address, physical address, phone number, emergency contact information.
- Services Information used to better prepare to deliver the best services possible. Specifically, physical attributes (height/weight/age/gender), your present physical condition (history of specific conditions/illnesses, present medical treatment or medications being used, areas of discomfort/pain, present physical problems/difficulties), your objectives in seeking our services and the outcomes you seek through our services.
- How you came to know about Rolfing® Anastasia Kostner. This information is used to better understand how to reach future clients. Specifically, prior bodywork experience, how you found Rolfing® Anastasia Kostner , Education and Occupation.
The information is collected in two ways: 1) online through the website by using the booking online feature; or 2) directly from the client using the Intake Form provided before the first appointment. This information is exclusively for the use of Rolfing® Anastasia Kostner and is not shared without the explicit written consent of each Client.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
Rolfing® Anastasia Kostner uses the information you provide in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests for appointments.
- To contact you for any discussion of appointments or services provided.
- To provide you with information associated with the Services you seek.
- To contact you regarding any changes to existing schedules or arrangements made.
- To invoice for our Services.
- To notify you of any security breaches or unusual activities noted in your online account.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Rolfing® Anastasia Kostner does not share any information it collects about you. In the event that you determine to seek a referral through Rolfing® Anastasia Kostner for services by another party, the decision to do so will first be discussed and agreed to by the parties, including any Client information that will be disclosed.
DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
When Rolfing® Anastasia Kostner no longer has a legitimate business reason to hold your personal information, or no longer has a need to retain your personal information for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, we will either destroy or anonymize it.
Rolfing® Anastasia Kostner takes all reasonable steps to protect information received from you from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction. We maintain technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to secure your information, and we use industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for your data that is transferred over the internet. Despite this, we cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure.
Physical records are kept in one physically secured location without duplication, electronic records are maintained by third-party software services.
All Rolfing® Anastasia Kostner devices that have access to online information are password protected using 16-bit passwords, which are changed on a regular basis.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals have the right to access their personal information. Rolfing® Anastasia Kostner will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with this request.
We will comply with such requests to the extent legally required by applicable law.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children. We do not knowingly collect information from or about individuals under the age of consent without the permission of their parents.
Rolfing® Anastasia Kostner
Karel Doormanstraat 127
1055VE Amsterdam, NL
Email – email@example.com